Friday, June 8, 2012

Never Judge a Book by It's Cover

As I was looking around the internet as I always do, I came across this video and decided to click on it. I suggest you do too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vbIvmlFDcaM#!

As the video came to a close, I realized I had some tears coming down my face, but they were tears of joy! It's videos like this that send out a message to everyone, but you are they the chooser of that message.

Not everyone looks the same, acts the same, or even likes the same things, but that doesn't mean we have to shut them away from the eyes of the world.

A very wise man once said "As I have loved you, Love One Another" and that man... Demonstrated the true meaning of love.

So friends, readers... I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment